Tuesday, February 5, 2013

It's been a while...

So much has happened over these last several months and I think it will take several posts to catch up. But in a nutshell, I gave birth to a beautiful, healthy baby girl in October, thank The Lord! I plan to talk about how I dealt with the third trimester, labor and bonding with this new baby, and the one year anniversary of Sebastian's birth, one post at a time.

For now I'll say that not a day goes by that I don't miss him. My heart will forever remember the blessing of love that he was, and that his legacy will continue through the love which poured forth from his birth.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy to see you writing here again. I know it's a hard to story to tell, but it's the story God gave you. And Sebastian's legacy of love really does live on. xoxo! C

    ReplyDelete