Thursday, February 16, 2012

Generosity

"Let me not measure the future by what I think I can do for you, but rather by what Your power can do with my generosity..."

All I can say is: wow. I read this while praying this morning and I felt like God was highlighting this for me and asking me to really hand over my fertility and my future. I should stop worrying and being anxious about being pregnant again and the potential fears and pain it could bring, and just trust.

All I really need to do is to Love, and be generous in my loving. God will take care of the rest.

1 comment:

  1. Amy, you are such an inspiration to me. Your thoughts are beautiful and it is so evident that you speaking from the heart. Your love for God and His will for you is something we should all strive for. Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete